Arctic Paper informed that the company’s Supervisory Board appointed Per Skoglund as President of the Management Board and CEO, and Małgorzata Majewska-Śliwa as Management Board Member.
According to the announcement, the company’s Supervisory Board has also decided to create an Executive Team made up – aside from the CEO and CFO – of people currently serving as members of the Management Board:
- Wolfgang Lübbert (as Director of Marketing and Strategy)
- Michał Sawka (as Director of Sales)
- Jacek Łoś (as Director of Procurement)
- Michael Fejér (managing director of Arctic Paper Grycksbo)
- Göran Lindqvist (managing director of Arctic Paper Munkedals)
- Henryk Derejczyk (managing director of Arctic Paper Kostrzyn)
All of them will also be entitled Executive Vice President of Arctic Paper Group.
Earlier Arctic Paper more than doubled EBITDA in 4Q2016.
About Arctic Paper:
The company is the second-largest European producer of bulky book paper in terms of production volume, offering the largest product assortment in this segment, and one of Europe’s leading producers of fine graphic paper. It produces numerous types of uncoated and coated wood-free paper, as well as wood-containing uncoated paper for printing houses, paper distributors, book and magazine publishing houses and the advertising industry.